Every 2:00 x 5
- Touch & Go
- Working Sets @70-80%
For time, partitioned any way: 40 muscle-ups 80-cal. row 120 wall-ball shots, 20/14 lb ball to 10 /9 ft. Time cap: 20 min.
- Conditioning Category: Threshold. Athletes should move athletes their maximal sustainable pace.
- Workout Flow: Athletes can perform reps and movements in any order/fashion they would like. You are not required to start or finish on any particular movement.
- Ring Muscle-Ups: Athletes can perform this workout as prescribed whether they have ring muscle-ups or not.
- Row: Athletes should be able to hold 700+ Cals/Hr throughout to complete calories as prescribed.
- Wallballs: Athletes should be able to string together sets of 5 or more wallballs to complete loading/reps as prescribed.
- Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout. If capped, add 1s for every missed rep.
For time, partitioned any way: 40 chin-over-bar pull-ups 80-cal. row 120 wall-ball shots, 14/10 lb ball to 10/ 9 ft. Time cap: 20 min.